Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Wonderful Muddy Boys




OK So I've been wanting to post this for awhile so here it is. Robert and I were in the house when Taylor comes running in saying we have a pool now come and see. I never imagined what I would see when I got outside. I couldn't believe the hole the boys had dug. They were so muddy but they were having a blast. I think they played in it for hours I couldn't get them out. When they wanted to come in the house I made them strip down to their underwear. The older boys hated it but the two little ones could care less. My bathroom was such a disaster in the aftermath of all of this. I still have the hole but they haven't filled it back up with water since then. Thank goodness LOL!!! I love my boys they surprise me everyday.

4 comments:

Trinity said...

That actually looks like a lot of fun. (if your a kid I mean)
Boys will be boys!

I wish we could find a time to get together. It's been way too long.

Brandy said...

We use to do that in my backyard as kids! That is a lot of fun, it use to make my mom so mad lol. It would suck to clean your bathroom though, good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

My kids have done the exact same thing!!! How fun! I couldn't resist taking pictures of them either. Oh to be young agian! I guess it's not so bad being old though. Love ya, Shan

Raelene said...

Ya, my boys probably would have had a blast that day! last 24th of july it poured and made a lake out of our backyard. the boys had a lot of muddy fun!