Monday, March 23, 2009

Just the weekend!!

Well this weekend was spring break for the boys. It is a good thing the weather wasn't to bad. Mike had a sleep over at his friend Brandon's house. They said they stayed up all night playing video games. Brandon and his brother Jessy walked mike home that next day (late afternoon). Later that evening Mike and I played a little kick ball. Colten was on both of our teams and Carson just ran when ever on of us took off. It was a lot of fun, even though mike kicked my but!!Taylor got to go Skiing with the scouts up at Brian head on Friday. He has never been. I had him take my camera so I could have some pictures, but he didn't take any pictures. He said he tried snowboarding first but it was to hard dragging that big board around. He did like skiing even though he ate it a few times. He said he fell one time and his skies went down hill and his poles went up hill and of course he landed in the middle of it all. He was all pumped up when he got home that night (11:00 pm ) I couldn't get him to go to bed. That next morning which was Saturday, We all got up and cleaned the house. Robert went for a horse back ride all day!! Me and the boys played outside a little until the stupid wind started to blow, it was a long day!! Sunday afternoon Roberts parents came up for a early dinner. They try to get up here once a month. It is always fun when we get together. Robert and his dad played golf on the WII. They get into it and it is so dam funny, Shauna and I just laugh and tease them when they miss. They left around five or so. I bought the movie Twilight so we all sat down and watched it, in mom and dads room on our bed. We all curled up and hung out. The movie was ok not as good as it was hyped up to be but not bad. After the movie I looked outside and it was snowing. What the hell, I thought it was spring!! So today which is Monday I am doing a post and the boys are playing Medal of Honor. It is freaking cold outside and at least a inch of snow. HAHA happy spring break!! That's ok it was a good weekend. As soon as it gets warmer we are going to start hiking and doing more outside and I just cant wait. I have the worst case of spring fever!!! I am ready for green grass and planting my garden and lots of flowers.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Hey holli I hope you get this. This is
Shelby...I never gave you my email address.
Its lazydaisyranch@yahoo.com. Email me
What you want printed off and i'll
Get it done ya.

Raelene said...

Hey, sounds like a fun filled weekend for you guys, sorry I didn't get your email for those training wheels. I can't believe it snowed up there! Crazy!