I stole this tag from Cindy I thought it was really cute. 1: WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No! 2: WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.3: WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited and scared to death. I was only 19 and just married. 4: WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Not at all! 5: HOW OLD WERE YOU? 19. 6: HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I had just bought a jar of pickles. I ate the whole jar and sent my ex back to the store for more and a test! 7: WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My parents of course, well after my then husband. 8: DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Oh yes! 9: DUE DATE? January 1. He was suppose to be a new year baby!10: DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh did I ever it was horrible!! 11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Well pickles and BK whoppers 12: WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not being able to hold down water, and trying to quite smoking! 13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A beautiful baby boy Taylor.14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING! No I was just excited to be a mom 15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 25 lbs, so not to bad! 16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes I did.17: WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.18: DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Other than not being able to keep stuff down for the first three months, I was suppose to be on bed rest for the last few months. I went onto early labor! 19: WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. George Ut!
20: HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? about 8hrs
21: WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My Ex-Husband, we drove from Cedar to St. George, that was a really long drive it felt like forever!!
22: WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My Ex, my Mom, and Raelene and of course the doctor and nurses. 23: WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24: DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Oh ya!! I had to have the good stuff!! And they gave me way to much LOL!!
25: HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs. 00 oz.
26: WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Dec 12, 1996 at 4:05 in the afternoon
27: WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Taylor Brian Roberts
28: DID ANYONE COME HELP YOU WHEN YOU CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL? I went and stayed with my mom for a few days
29. FUNNIEST MEMORY OF NEW BABY? The black tar poop Yuck!!!
30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRSTBORN TODAY? He is 12 and turning into such a young man.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Mommy Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lol I am glad you did this post Holli. Isn't it fun to remember back in the day;) It seems so long ago and yet not 12 yrs ago. How fun I can't believe he is that old.
My kids got their sportiness from their dad and my sister stacy. I only played volleyball that's the only one I liked to do. My daughter is more into basketball like her dad and she is really good at it. My oldest son loves football, the one sport I wish he wouldn't play of course. but, that's probably why he likes it so much. Talk to you soon.
What a long time ago. It goes by way too fast. (and sometimes not fast enough) It's amazing that you remember so much.
Yup its crazy that even 12 years later you can still remember that stuff hu? well I haven't done the mommy tag but I tagged you again for something else, so go to my blog!
Post a Comment