Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged By Raelene



  • The 8 mysteries of me




  • 8 favorite tv shows




  • 1) CSI (Vegas)


  • 2) Burn notice


  • 3) GHI


  • 4) Medium


  • 5) Ghost whisper


  • 6) Breaking Bad


  • 7) Life


  • 8) Girls Next Door. This is all possible thanks to DVR!!!




  • 8 things I did today




  • 1) Changed a Diaper!! (Best thing to wake up to)


  • 2) Made breakfast


  • 3) car pooled kids to and from school


  • 4) Got Robert off to work


  • 5) Did Laundry


  • 6) Made lunch


  • 7) Did homework with kids


  • 8) Ate Dinner and watched some T.V.




  • 8 things I'm looking forward to




  • 1) Finishing my Yard


  • 2) Getting back in shape


  • 3) Warmer Weather (Is winter going to ever End!!)


  • 4) The boys to play Baseball


  • 5) Being out of debt LOL!


  • 6) All my kids to be out of diapers


  • 7) family vacation!


  • 8) growing a garden




  • 8 favorite restaurants




  • 1) Olive Garden


  • 2) Texas Road House


  • 3) China Palace


  • 4) Subway


  • 5) Chilli's


  • 6) Iggy's


  • 7) My Back Yard BBQ'S




  • 8 things on my wish list




  • 1) Re-Do the siding on my house


  • 2) Re-Paint my room


  • 3) Get my well drilled (8yrs is long enough)


  • 4) having more patience with my kids would be nice (I agree Ray)


  • 5) get together with friends more often (Again I agree)


  • 6) Find more time for me


  • 7) Go skydiving


  • 8) Learn to ride a dirt bike




  • 8 people I tag




  • Brandy


  • Shanna


  • Trinity


  • Stephanie


  • Michelle


  • Sara


  • Cindy


  • Angie

4 comments:

Trinity said...

I've never even heard of most of those tv shows. We don't have DVR!

I can't wait to see your Sky Diving pictures!

I think we all wish for more patience.

Anonymous said...

Catching up with friends is always good. I agree Holli. I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

I think you are crazy for wanting to skydive. But Trin has done it and lived so I hope you have fun.

Make sure you call me before you go so that I can say goodbye. Ha, Ha!

Stephanie said...

Just hearing the word skydiving makes my inside go woohoohoo. Not in a good way. I love The Girls Next Door too. What's going to happen now I wonder?

Brandy said...

I am so impressed with you Holli! You are such a strong person. I can't even make it through the survey, lol. Although it's half completed, I will get it done. I'm determined!