Monday, May 11, 2009

*Mothers Day Weekend*

Well these pictures went on backwards, so I will start with Sunday. Sunday morning I woke up to Taylor fixing me and Robert breakfast in bed. He must have thought we were really hungry, he made us each two eggs toast and two sausages. Later that morning, cause we didn't eat all of Taylor's food, I made Crepes with strawberries. I then opened all my present from the boys. Robert took them to the dollar store Friday while I was in Vegas. I got lots of stuff to plant in my garden, a wind chime, a frog, a BBQ cleaner, and a shirt that said "I have my own attitude I don't need any of yours" It was so cute. Robert got me a open heart necklace and ring from Kay's along with a card. I then took a nap before Robert and I went our horse back ride. We took the horses to the creek just down from our house. It was so nice to have some alone time with him. My favorite time on horse is when it is running so we ran the horses a lot! It was such a good Mothers Day and so special. I have the sweetest boys ever!!!


These next set of pictures are from my trip to Vegas for my BFF'S Bridal shower. This was all put together by her co-workers. They are such a fun group of girls. It all started on Friday when we arrived at our hotel South Point. This was such a nice Hotel WOW!! After checking in we changed into our bathing suits and headed for the pool. We spent the whole day there. By the time we left the pool to get ready to go eat and the club, everyone was already feeling really GOOD!! Once we were back to our rooms we all gathered in one room and did gifts. They were so fun. Brandy got a pimp cup that she carried around all night always full of beer. She also wore a sash, a veil, guarder, and a blinking thing. After she was all dressed up we went to the Hotel Cafe' and ate dinner. After dinner we went to the Hotel bar for awhile. It was so funny cause some people actually gave her money. While at the bar one of the girls ran into a friend that had a suite in the Hotel we were staying in. We went to the suite for about a hour and had a open bar and snacks. That was such a sweet suite WOW is all I can say!! We finally made it to Stoney's, its a country dance club and bar. We got the bouncer to give us V.I.P tables and let us all in Free. All the girls rode the mechanical bull and danced like crazy. We finally left the club about three in the morning to go back to the Hotel. Our cab driver was a total jerk to us. I was so glad to get out of his car. Once we were back to our room we all went to bed by Four am. I was so surprised no one throw up or woke up with a hang over. I have never seen girl drink so much. I had a few drinks cause I wanted to stay aware of what was going on. We left the next day and we were back in Saint George by Noon. To say the lest I was exhausted!! It was such a good Mothers Day weekend! I hope everyone else had just as good of a mothers day as I did. So to all my friends out there Happy Mothers Day!!






5 comments:

Raelene said...

Happy mothers day! Im glad you had a good day. I love getting stuff from the kids, its what makes you remember that its all worth it!

Trinity said...

Breakfast in bed, I didn't get that. Lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the presents and the loves that we get on Mother's Day. It sure makes everything seem perfect. Like I am looking through a pair of rose tinted glasses. Everything is just rosie. I am glad that you had such a good day! Happy Mothers Day to you too!

The Roberts Family said...

Thank you for you comment! You are so right - it would be sooo nice if everyday were mother's day! Sounds like you had a good one though! Anyway, I am going to be switching our blog to private - I just kind of felt like I was putting alot of info out there for every weirdo on the net to have access to. I know that you and the boys enjoy reading it, so if you'd like I can add your email address so that you can still have access to it. You can leave it in a comment on my blog, or email to my address at brianjessicaroberts@msn.com

Stephanie said...

All I can say are you two are a couple of hot mammas.