Friday, June 12, 2009

**My New Horse**


Well I finally got my Buckskin Horse Hurray!! I am so excited about her. I have wanted a Buckskin ever since I can remember. They are so hard to find and when you find one they are so expensive. With the horse market now days and the economy the way it is horses are dirt cheap so that is how I got mine. We found her on the KSL classifieds about a week ago. She is two years old and the sweetest little thing ever. She has never been broke so we are in the process of doing that, Again. The first night we got her home we were on her and riding. I will be riding her out on the trail with in the week, I can not wait. She loves the kids and people in general. Her main and tail are black with silver in it. I can not tell you how much I love this horse!! The boys cant wait for their turn to get on her and ride. I think they love her as much as I do. She is so quite and still, I cant believe how good and calm she is for never being broke. Anyway here are a few pictures of her and you will see why I think she is so beautiful. Oh ya her name is Porsche, Which I'm not sure I like so if any one can think of a different name please let me know.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you. It's always fun to get that horse you've always wanted. Have lots of fun with her and post more pictures of how everything is coming along in her training.

Trinity said...

She's very pretty. How fun!

Raelene said...

she is a pretty horse! Hopefully you can undo what that guy did to her. I know, we need to go camping. I wouldnt recommend going to kolob though. its pretty lame now! The roller coaster was definitely funny!