Friday, November 27, 2009

Carsons Birtday Party

I cant believe my baby is Three now! It seems like just yesterday (Nov 13) I was in the hostpital, so excited about a new baby coming home to complete our family. He is such a joy to have around and he is full of all kinds of stories. This year Raelene decided to make a fondant cake, for Calista's birthday and I decided to join her in this day long punishment!!! Here are a few pictures of the boys helping. They all had so much fun helping. I love having my boys help me cook and bake its such a joy teaching them new things. I think Cason made a bigger mess than I did LOL! The cake turned out cute and Carson loved it. Now all the boys want me to do this for their Birthdays so I guess I have my new tradition.





We went to Raelenes house again for Carson and Calista's Party. I love that they are so close in birth and life it makes it fun. We had all the family over for a luncheon and presents. Roberts Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa Alberts) joined us this year. Its always nice to have the whole family get together and celebrate. The kids made out like bandits with presents like always! Thanks to everyone who made it and help make it such special day for the kids. Carson I love you and cant wait to watch you grow and change as you get older Happy Birthday Son!







2 comments:

Trinity said...

love the scrap book pages. Your very creative. I can't believe he's three either. Have I ever even met him?

Raelene said...

Im glad you finally got around to posting carsons birhtday pics! Way cute! How are you guys holding up with all that snow?? staying warm I hope!!