Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family trip to Bryce Canyon

Ok I am still new at this so my pictures went on upside down. This post is about our family trip to Bryce Canyon. As a little girl my family traveled thru this country all the time we just never went into the canyon. It was so beautiful here I would love to go back someday. So this first picture is of Taylor Mike and Colten on our hour long hike. They wanted a picture by a cliff. It was a perfect day for a hike.

This is a picture of Carson looking over a huge cliff. I took this picture really fast he was getting ready to climb. He is such a monkey and can climb anything. So yes I was very nerves taking this picture.

This picture is of Robert and Carson I love taking pictures of him and the kids he is such a good dad and all the boys want to be just like him.
I took this picture with out their knowledge I love doing that. Its when you can get some of your best pictures.
This is just a picture of the canyon it was so pretty. I took this picture of Taylor Mike and Carson Just before our hour long hike. Colten had just woke up and was a bear!
This was a really cool tree. It was all twisted and hanging on the edge of the cliff.




This poor deer was just eating minding its own business,when Colten decided he had to throw a rock at it. Some City Slicker Jerk yelled at him and told him to be nice. Ya it made me mad so we just walked faster to get ahead and enjoy ourselves. We caught some lizards and horny toads along the way. The boys had so much fun and saw some cool rock formations along the way as well. I took so many pictures Thru out the day my batteries finally died. I would love to back in the fall when all the leaves are changing.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hey you got your blog up and running! That is so awesome!! Your family is so cute. It looks like you guys had a blast in Bryce. Its so pretty there, I need to take my kids there.