
Mike and Colten having so much fun swimming at Grandma Alberts house. I wish we lived closer we would go swimming every day.

Mike Loves the water. I really need to get them in some swimming lessons. There just isn't a swimming pool in enterprise.

Colten Is are little fish. He is so freaking cute!

Taylor is trying to dry off, didn't take long in the heat of St.George LOL. I cant believe how big he is getting.

Carson is just hanging out on the pool steps playing with a squirt gun. He slept so good that night. I love his blond hair.
1 comment:
Hey holli it's trin,
Cute pictures. Your kids are all grown up. Well not quite but they are a lot bigger since the last time I saw you. You all look like your doing well. But what's up with all those animals?
When I clicked on your name a content warning came up (adults only) is pretty much what it meant. I'm not sure what that is all about.
Anyway it's good to see an update on you and your family.
I wish we could find a time for a foursome reunion. Let's see what we can come up with ok.
Post a Comment