Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My new hair color

This last weekend my sis and I went shopping and she got me some new clothes. To go with my new clothes we, well I decided to color my hair. So at 10:00 P.M. we started the process. My sister-law Rebeca was there as well. They tag teamed my hair. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with the girls. We finished it and styled it. By the time everything was done it was about 11:30 P.M. I love it and Robert really likes it, he has always wanted a brunet for a wife LOL! So here are my self done pictures. I tried to get Mike to take a good picture of me and this is what we got .
Colten took this picture so I had to put it on here. He love taking pictures.







4 comments:

Raelene said...

You look really cute! I'm glad you like your hair. I had fun just hanging out, I'm sorry we didnt find very much stuff, but I hope you like the stuff you did get! I think you look hott!!

Anonymous said...

I like it Holli! It is kind of crazy I am so use to seeing you as a blonde. It sounds like you guys had a really good time together. I hope to see you soon though. Love ya, Shanna

Trinity said...

Wow, you are brave. So what's up with your brow?, that's new right!? You always were one for new and exciting things. Talk to you soon.

Stephanie said...

Wow, you look hot. I tried brunett a couple of years ago and I didn't look so great.