
My Valentine came a little early. Robert got home from work around 10PM on Friday and he could wait for Saturday to get here. He is so inpatient when it comes to that stuff. He sat a little sac from Kay's on the counter while I was in the other room. I walked back to the kitchen and he said I had to open it. He had put a funny little card in with it. I read the card and laughed so hard. I then opened the box in the sac. I found to my surprise a watch! The reason I say to my surprise is cause Robert had slipped up and said something about a ring earlier that week. I was very happy with the watch. He wanted to confuse me so he went to Wal-Mart and bought me the watch. He told me later it was only ten dollars. We stayed up and watched a show together and then went to bed around midnight. As I pulled the bed down I found a little box under my pillow with another card. Robert just laughed at my reaction. This I guess was my real valentines. The card made me cry and the ring is beautiful. I am so glad I get to share my life with him. He is my best friend. He knows how to make me laugh when I'm down. I can not stay mad at him for very long no matter how much I want to. He just has a way to make me forgive him all the time. I love when he sings to me and we just sit and watch TV together after the kids are in bed. This Valentine was so special to me this year! Thank you Robert for doing all of this for me I love you my darling husband.




3 comments:
Lucky Girl!
Was that your ring you got sized? That is so cute. Im glad you had a good day!
It sounds like you are really happy..I am so glad that you are. you are such a great gal. :)
Post a Comment