Robert and the two little ones on a huge rock down by the creek. Colten wanted to jump in but the water was really gross!!
This is a picture of the fort looking up from the creek. I know it doesn't look like much but you can just see the top of the fort.
This is a little late, but better late then never right. Taylor and Mike sang at the kite festival in St. George this last weekend, with all the 4, 5, & 6th graders. They started early so we missed them singing. We got stuck waiting for the bus to take us over to the Festival I was so mad. Anyway they both said they sucked and weren't very good. I guess they missed a few words and notes. Afterwards the school took them over to Sand Hallow, which is a indoor swimming pool, they had a blast. Robert and I took the two little ones out to Fort Pierce which is out by Washington fields. Its a old fort build back in the 1866 during the Indian wars to protect the water. Colten and Carson had fun walking inside the fort and then down by the water. I cant wait to take Taylor and Mike down there. We plan on exploring a lot of old towns and sites this summer, there are so many out here by our house. Sunday Robert and I went out on our Horse ride and Taylor watched the kids with Mikes help. They usually just play the WII and don't even know we are gone. It is so nice to get out and know my kids are in good hands. We are usually only gone for a few hours so its not to long but its still really nice. This was a good weekend and there are more to come!




1 comment:
Have fun exploring this summer. I'm sure there's a lot of cool places where you live.
That's a lot of kittens to take care of. Good Luck!
Post a Comment