After the fireworks we went to the back yard where I built a fire so they could roast marshmallows. I love having a fire pit in my yard. They got all sticky but had a blast. They ran around for hours just playing while I chilled by the fire. It was a great night .Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Fourth of July
Well its about time I update this thing LOL! This was our very own celebration at home. Robert was in Oregon and so we just let of fireworks in the driveway. Carson, being only 2 1/2, did not know what to think of them. At first he was scared but then he warmed up to them. I could not get him to let go of my leg for the first few. The last one we set of was huge and surprised everyone. Carson ran in the house crying but the other boys loved it and wanted more!! It was a lot of fun.
After the fireworks we went to the back yard where I built a fire so they could roast marshmallows. I love having a fire pit in my yard. They got all sticky but had a blast. They ran around for hours just playing while I chilled by the fire. It was a great night .
After the fireworks we went to the back yard where I built a fire so they could roast marshmallows. I love having a fire pit in my yard. They got all sticky but had a blast. They ran around for hours just playing while I chilled by the fire. It was a great night .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment