Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just for fun

Well my kids have been taking the camera and taking pictures of all kinds of stuff Its kinda funny to see what they end up with. Here are just a few of these pictures.














They got these Lincoln logs for Christmas and they have been building all kinds of stuff with them. This is Taylor's Cabin not bad.
Carson had to help me make a cake and this is what happened I thought I was going to die laughing.
Here is that broken ball again on Taylors head! Yes he is trying to look cool.
The story behind these next pictures is really funny. I hadn't seen our dog Sammy for awhile, so I went looking around and this is what I found. She wanted what was left inside of this container. She got her head in just fine but could not get it back out. It was so cute cause when she heard my voice her tail would just start wagging but she would not move. She just patiently waited for me to get done taking the pictures. She is such a brat!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

First of all I have red hair now. I didn't even dye it that, it just has been turning reder over the years. In fact I put blond highlights in it. I feel your pain taking that tile out. Only I tiled my kitchen and bathroom a couple of years ago. I thought I had to take off all the linoleum first and that took forever too. All home improvement projects seem that way, but they are worth it when it's all said and done.
I like your kids own pictures too.

Trinity said...

fun pictures.