I'm so sorry it took me so long to get this post up. We had such a good Christmas this year. Santa had no problem finding our house! The kids didn't get much but what they did get was really neat. They got a WII with the help of Grandma Albert's. They got some Nerf Guns and Air soft Guns (SCARY I KNOW). The two little one got power wheel four wheelers. I don't think they will be walking any were for awhile LOL. They ride them all over the house,only cause its to cold outside right now. It rained all day on Christmas and then finally snowed that evening. That was ok we all stayed in by the fire and played the WII. It was a blast!! The kids really get into the games. Their faces are so funny, they are so intense. The next day was really nice and sunny outside. The only bad thing was we had a snow drift that went all the way up to the bumper of our truck! Robert had to use our neighbors backhoe just to clean it off. It took him like 20 mins just to clean it. He made a huge pile of snow for the kids. The kids had so much fun on it. I think they played outside for hours on that pile of snow. Well now that Christmas is over and its a new year I'm ready to make a new start. My new year goal is to get out more and be more adventurous about life, to be a better mother and wife. I plan on updating myself and my life. I hope everyone can stick to their goals this year and make the best of a new year. Good luck to everyone and keep in touch.
I'm glad we got to get together for new years! I had fun, although it would have been funner if you know who wasn't there! lol I know im not a very nice person. anyways, luv ya
Holli, I loved the pictures of you all making cookies. You look really pretty. I am sorry to hear that your husband has those attacks. This is scary! I hope to get together with you soon though -k-? Love ya Shan
I would like to welcome all who have come to enjoy the adventures and joys of being apart of my wonderful family. We have our ups and our downs like everyone else but have a lot of fun in between those times. This blog is open to all who wish to comment, even if you do not have a blog. So hang on and enjoy the ride called life with the George Family!
Family Photo
Me and Robert
Family Photo
TAYLOR
Taylor is our oldest,he is fifteen years old and Freshmen this year. He loves riding horses, hunting, playing football and baseball. He is a great big brother when he is not teasing everyone.
MICHAEL
Michael is our second oldest son he is Twelve. He loves playing video games, football, and being silly. He loves playing with his little brothers and giving his dad a hard time. He has such a good heart.
COLTEN
Colten is our Third child, he is eight. He is our little cowboy 100%. He loves being outside no matter what the weather. He is a exact shadow of his Dad. He loves to give hugs and kisses. He is so hard headed and has to do things his way. He is such a funny kid.
CARSON
Carson is our youngest at the age of Five. He is all boy through and through. He loves doing anything his big brothers are doing. He has so much energy and personality. He keeps us all on our toes, we never no what he is going to get into next.
I have been married to the most wonderful man for Twelve years now. We have four handsome boys. Our oldest is Taylor he is 15yrs old and knows everything. Michael is our second oldest he is 13yrs old and a great big brother. Colten is our third child and he is 8yrs old. My baby is 5 yrs old and so full of life. I'm sad he is growing up so fast. Robert does drilling and blasting and I get the joy of staying home with my kids. My kids keep me very busy and drive me crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing. We Live on two and half acres of land which gives our boys plenty of room to run around and just be boys.
5 comments:
I can't believe you got that much snow. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. I'm happy your doing so well.
I'm glad we got to get together for new years! I had fun, although it would have been funner if you know who wasn't there! lol
I know im not a very nice person. anyways, luv ya
Holli, I loved the pictures of you all making cookies. You look really pretty. I am sorry to hear that your husband has those attacks. This is scary! I hope to get together with you soon though -k-? Love ya Shan
Fun pictures. Isn't the snow great, ummm for about a day or 2 then I want it gone for awhile again.
You and your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. We need to hang out more this year. That should be our New Year's plan!
Post a Comment