Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taylors Valentine Dance




Taylor had a choreographed Valentine Dance last week, all the sixth grade was involved. It was so funny to watch. Some of the kids got so into the dances while others were just kinda there. Taylor was one of them that was just there. He was so upset he didn't get to dance with any of the girls he liked. He said the girls he had to dance with were mean and ugly. I told him he had to still be nice and treat them like a lady. He is such a sweet boy and has such a good heart I was so proud of him for being the bigger person and still being nice even though the girls were mean to him. I don't care what he says he had fun.

4 comments:

Raelene said...

Thats so funny! doesnt that bring back memories of when we were younger and having to dance with someone you weren't to fond of? Thats so awsome! He looks so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Taylor looks so cute and grown up. Good for him for being the bigger person! I am so happy about Brandy!!!!! We need to get together soon!

Stephanie said...

I don't even want to think about my kids going to dances alread. Aahh. Your Valentine's post about made me cry. That is so sweet of hour husband to get you those things. It sounds like you are very happy together.

Trinity said...

I can't believe your son is going to dances. He does look cute though. I wish you would have gotten a close up. We do need to get together soon!(the 4 of us)